Saturday, August 13, 2016

Two for Four

An out and back ride today. https://connect.garmin.com/modern/activity/1302322896

At the end of the `out' leg I stopped and had a tuna fish sandwich at a `hot' mini mart (Yarnell). Two guys in their 60's sitting at a table nearby. Both looked at me and the bike like I was from Mars. I offered to let both of them sit on the bike (Bacchetta Ti Aero). Both were chatty and friendly but neither took me up on the offer. Nice interchange with these guys.

At the end of the `back' leg I screamed up to my car (bottom of a hill) on the bike. Two guys were leaning on a nearby car having a smoke. They both looked at me and the bike like I was from Mars. I offered to let both of them sit on the bike. Both were chatty and friendly and BOTH took me up on my offer.

Great day on the bike. Made some friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment