Thursday, September 26, 2019

I Deserve This Unfair Advantage :)

It's just short of 4 months since the last of two knee replacements.  And I'm cycling with no hint of discomfort or pain.  The core training goals have to do with increased muscle (power) and stamina.  How many men or women my age can say that?  Certainly, too few.  

I really don't know my cycling potential.  So I'm back to focused training. A few cycling events to close out the year.  With fidelity to the training regimen I hope to deliver competitive performance results better than ever before.  

Key to cold weather training will be the Wahoo Kickr smart trainer, Zwift and Strava.  This threesome makes it possible to streamline training and make it more effective.  For example, I just finished two hours of 4% - 10% grade cycling on the Kickr with Zwift.  Now I'm going back for another two hours of flatland training on the Kickr with Zwift.  


No comments:

Post a Comment