Friday, November 15, 2013

Why Is That?

I have slips of paper with my scribblings on them on every surface and in every corner of the house.

  • "What did the dentist mean when he said `... some goopy stuff'?"
  • "What is it about wool that makes it so good in cold weather cycling?"
  • "Really! Why is it so hard to get my heart rate higher on a recumbent?  What is involved?"
  • "When is the last time I ate due to real hunger?  Why do I eat?"
  • "Should I train with weight or just try to reach a heart rate threshold?"
  • "Edgy when off the bike for more than a few days.  Why?"
  • "Moods.  When I'm exhausted from training or a cycling event is that a good thing?"
  • "Get a mountain bike so I can ride off-road to some of the remote old mining sites."

I wish my intelligence matched my curiosity.  Or maybe it's just that I need more discipline.  But I doubt that!

If you have lingering questions about cycling related things that you need `researched' shoot me a few.  I'll see if I can scratch that itch.


No comments:

Post a Comment