Sunday, October 11, 2015

CA2 - Oct 11 2015

A dump of pics taken with my Garmin VIRB-XE today.

This seat was measured and fabricated for my Ti Aero.  But, typically, I changed my mind afterwords and installed it on the CA2.  A solid testimonial to the utility and craftsmanship of fabrication by Kent Polk.  I think this is the first time Kent may discover that I did a switch.  Still, an outstanding improvement over the typical carbon fiber hard shell seat. 




Hard to see but this is the head rest with rolled up foam pad
 













This is another angle of the head rest pad


Hard to see but two bottle holders under the carbon fiber hard shell Railgun

Hard to see but this is with the standard Ventisit pad.







With Kent Polk's proprietary foam pad seat





With the standard Bacchetta foam pad

No comments:

Post a Comment