Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Just figured this out

Today is Tuesday.  For the past six months I've been working 3 day weeks: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday. 

Long about on Tuesdays I'd go to the weather website to gander what the weather will be for my days off: Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.  Now that the warm(ish) weather has arrived I'd be wanting to plan my cycling on the days off.

So, today I went to the weather site.  Mixed forecast for the days off this week.  Then I noticed that on Monday the forecast was warm and sunny.  DRAT! I said to myself.

"But wait!  There's more!"

Then I recollected that ... I don't work next Monday.  Nor next Tuesday.  Nor Wednesday.  In fact ... I don't have a job to go to forever and ever and ever.

Yikes!  I'm retiring tomorrow.

I like that.

Nice to `like' things.   

No comments:

Post a Comment