Saturday, April 16, 2016

A Collection of Videos of Cycling in Prescott Arizona

I live in an incredible location for challenging bicycling amidst beautiful country. 
 
I've collected several videos of some of my cycling in what is called the `Skull Valley Loop.'  The SVL is my usual training route: some or all of it. 
 
This video is the longest (28 minutes).  The 12.2 mile descent down Iron Springs Road to Skull Valley.  Descent Down Iron Spring Road. 
 
This is a short video going north on the White Spars from mile post 305.  Descent north from MP 305
 
This is a short video going north on the White Spars from mile post 298.  Descent north from MP 298
 
This is one of my favorite descents into the city of Prescott on the White Spars.  Great road, minimal traffic, turns and speed.  Descent to Prescott
 
Going south on the White Spars from mile post 298 to just past Wilhoit.  Very twisty and fast.  I was still early in learning how to operate the Garmin VIRB XE camera.  Descent south from MP 28
 
I've spared you any videos of me ascending the hills out here.  Watching paint dry would be more exciting. 
 
On my latest cycling I've ridden the Bacchetta Ti Aero: 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment