Thursday, October 15, 2009

Really crazy (like a fox?) idea ...

Winter. Indoor training. Motivation. Unghhh!!!

On January 10th I'll be missing the 12 hour World Cup in Australia.
On Feb 14th I'll be missing the Sebring 24 hour in Florida.
On Feb 21st I'll be missing the Tarheels double
On March 14th I'll be missing the Texas Hill Country 375 mile race.
On April 3rd I'll be missing the Heart of the South 517.3 mile race.

NO I WON'T!

Although the dates above were those of 2009 for these events my plan for this and next year, while restricted to indoor training, is to actually do as many of these as possible on the indoor CompuTrainer. Same start times, etc... Simply simulate them indoors.

This has lots of potential for a very challenging and spiced up training program for the Winter.

Again, as I'm off to work now, more about this later.